"You have a strange dream about lizards"

I’ve learned my lesson: when something odd is displayed in the CDDA message log it may mean sudden death is one step behind you.

Lately when I rest the following message has been displayed “You have a strange dream about lizards”.

Is this something I should be worrying about or is it just the effects of an unforgiving post apocalypse world on the fragile human psyche?

You will soon experience Fun!

Hmm…have you been messing with Arcana? Did you inject yourself with any mutagens?

Well, at least the future sounds like it will be interesting! :slight_smile:

I’m currently unaware of what Arcana is and I have not been injecting or consuming (As far as I know) any mutagens. >_>

I have recovered from some rather extreme amounts of radiation though, several times. X_X

Themed dreams generally mean your strongest mutation category is of a specific kind.
So if you dream about lizards, lizard is your strongest mutation category and further undirected mutagens are more likely to make you a lizard.
Lizard sucks, you don’t want to be a lizard.

you don't want to be a lizard.
Well he might, at least for RP reason. Even more so if his mutations are due to radiation and not a willing choice of mutagen.

But I don’t know i’ve just tried slime, and health paths and was not convince by mutations.

L I Z A R D P E O P L E A R E R E A L

Only in c:dda, of course. But it basically means the mutation category that’s strongest is a lizard, and further mutation can make you break the threshold if you do please. (I think you need serum to actually break the threshold)

The day you find out your father is a reptilian overlord that caused the apocalypse, and the gods made him suffer by watching his son wander around the lands of his doing while being trapped in an eternal prison.

^^^

That’s some meta lore right there

I’ve never managed to contract any mutation but DEAD from radiation.

This guy is acting like we all don’t have a horrible reoccurring dream about lizards.

Ok, but seriously. Lizard mutants were really fun to pixel!

[quote=“Chezzo, post:11, topic:14065”]This guy is acting like we all don’t have a horrible reoccurring dream about lizards.

[/quote]
Your guy would still have legs.

[quote=“DeWolf, post:12, topic:14065”][quote=“Chezzo, post:11, topic:14065”]This guy is acting like we all don’t have a horrible reoccurring dream about lizards.

[/quote]
Your guy would still have legs.[/quote]

But that’s cooler.

Also you REALLY don’t want to be a lizard. Lizard is bad. Become one with the slime. Or, ya know, being an italian plumber can be pretty cool.

I wanna know what a chimera mutant looks like.