"You grab and knee the bear" and other shenannigans

The way you’re acting is unacceptable. Stop being a pompous idiot who can’t realize when to stop.

[quote=“Paquito, post:58, topic:6469”][quote=“gtaguy, post:53, topic:6469”]Seriously. You can out swim any bear ever.

Seriously, the area behind the eye is the weakest part of the skull.

Seriously, a bear will back the hell off if you fuck it’s face up bad enough it can’t eat you.

And realistically, bears should avoid humans. Especially if you fire a gun off in their general direction.[/quote]

Video yourself doing this and post it here please. Thanks![/quote]

It’d be illegal to lead any animal like that to the public province where I live on.

The way you’re acting is unacceptable. Stop being a pompous idiot who can’t realize when to stop.[/quote]
Pot… Kettle…
Kettle… Pot…
Now hug it out.

The way you’re acting is unacceptable. Stop being a pompous idiot who can’t realize when to stop.[/quote]
Pot… Kettle…
Kettle… Pot…
Now hug it out.[/quote]

IcedPee chortles audibly

lol. whoa, I thought you were joking when you backed up gtaguy’s post. You were being serious? Spoiler alert: He has never killed a bear, he’s trolling. And points #3, #4, #5 in his post run contrary to every bit of advice you can find written by people who have actual experience dealing with bears in the wild. (Him weaving fact with fiction, and particularly him linking one of the facts with a gameplay flaw in DDA is why it’s a really superb piece of trolling. I’m genuinely impressed at the quality of that troll-post, and it’s seemed to have completely taken you in)

I’m sorry you’re mad at how I’m treating the troll.

lol. whoa, I thought you were joking when you backed up gtaguy’s post. You were being serious? Spoiler alert: He has never killed a bear, he’s trolling. And points #3, #4, #5 in his post run contrary to every bit of advice you can find written by people who have actual experience dealing with bears in the wild. (Him weaving fact with fiction, and particularly him linking one of the facts with a gameplay flaw in DDA is why it’s a really superb piece of trolling. I’m genuinely impressed at the quality of that troll-post, and it’s seemed to have completely taken you in)

I’m sorry you’re mad at how I’m treating the troll.[/quote]
Agreed.
Bears can outrun, outswim, and outclimb you unless you’re some sort of olympic level athelete. Kicking them in the face is the worst advice in the universe. Shooting them in the eye might work… if you’re luckier than luck.
Never listen to GtaGuy, he’s terrible.

What’s this ‘shoot a bear in the eye’ crap?

When hunting bear, you aim to disable first, so that it can’t get close to you. First shot should destroy the front shoulder, all followup shots should be aimed for the cardiovascular killzone.

Isn’t there anybody else here who actually hunts?

I think Aerial hunts, but he isn’t here right now…