Why? but still great

well…

well i thought cougars where bad enough, good thing these guys are easier to kill :stuck_out_tongue:

Eventually there will be no more normal wildlife. You thought that was a normal squirrel? Think again. Zomsquirrel. Friendly giant fly? Nope, giant flesh eating zombie fly. Even the robots will be zombies. Even the zombies will be zombies. Welcome to the Zombataclysm.

One day the Zobmoose will come… then there will be only darkness.

Reach down to scratch your balls, OH SHIT your dick is a zombie.

Reach down to scratch your balls, OH SHIT your dick is a zombie.

Does this mean that it will arise no matter how eagerly you knock it out?..

You can mod them out, and then laugh at their nonexistence (what I do).

[quote=“coldnar, post:3, topic:5869”]One day the Zobmoose will come… then there will be only darkness.[/quote]Is that an evolved variant of Zoose (or is it Mooze)? And here I thought the dark days were upon us already. Just like Moose, they are trivial to kill if you have anything resembling equipment or skills.

If zombies oughta become zombies like Hibou wrote, that’s gonna create wonders for the save file; remember to backup moreso. :stuck_out_tongue:
Xcuz me, I’m just under the impression of the newest Orvell DevCpp build, that features a whole CD (650 MB) stuffed in ~25 MB packaging, using some zombie words for the archive compression. :slight_smile:

WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY

The prophecy has been fulfilled! Praise Zoose (Zeus?)!

The prophecy has been fulfilled! Praise Zoose (Zeus?)![/quote]

What’s next? Zombie Walls?
Ohdeargodpleaseno.

[quote=“sovietspyder, post:12, topic:5869”]What’s next? Zombie Walls?
Ohdeargodpleaseno.[/quote]

We call those ‘Hordes’.

Woe be the carnivore mutant.

Herald the dark days to come. Eventually, there shall be zombies that were not animals in the game in the first place. Zombie parrots. Zombie hedgehogs. Zombie normal sized bees. Zombie zombie zombies.

We are doomed.