Where is the keybindings screen?

I swear it used to be easily accessible. I’d just press the question mark key, and I could easily get to a list of all commands. Now it seems to be gone. What happened and why?
PS: near-latest experimental

hit escape. A new menu will open, with one option being the keybindings

Great, thanks.

Now I’m off to the other forum to make a suggestion…

Alternatively, if you use windowed fullscreen mode, you can alt+tab and look at a more organized, external controls list. I compiled a list of all the controls and put them in alphabetical order for myself and for my friends to use, so here you go. The only thing the list is missing is the [ykuhlbjn] movement controls, but nobody uses those so that’s not very important.

You can also right-click this then select ‘Save link as…’ to save it on your PC, that way it’s easier to access. That’s what I’d do, anyway. Hope this helps you somewhat.

[quote=“KliPeH, post:4, topic:13206”]Alternatively, if you use windowed fullscreen mode, you can alt+tab and look at a more organized, external controls list. I compiled a list of all the controls and put them in alphabetical order for myself and for my friends to use, so here you go. The only thing the list is missing is the [ykuhlbjn] movement controls, but nobody uses those so that’s not very important.

You can also right-click this then select ‘Save link as…’ to save it on your PC, that way it’s easier to access. That’s what I’d do, anyway. Hope this helps you somewhat.[/quote]
That’s nice, thanks, but something basic like a list of commands needs to be available from the in-game help menu. For one thing, an online source can quickly become out-of-date, and so a change requires not only updating the game files, but also the published web files.

I agree wholeheartedly. Still, since I like having my UI organized properly, and don’t want to bother anybody else with my whims (the order of the controls in-game doesn’t make any sense to me), I created my own list instead. Not saying it’s a complete replacement, but it’s nice to have either way. If I managed to help anybody excluding myself with it, that’s a job already done well in my book.