When diagnall monsters can enter vehicles

Hi all I know this has been an issue for a while but wondered if any one has a fix in the pipe line?

Basically if you park up diagnally or moving diagnally monsters can enter the vehicle where it should be impossible.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

no fixes yet. but yes, with grenade hacks being a thing im aware

https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues/5684 here is the issue about it.

It’s ancient and far more complicated than it sounds.
The proper fix would require checking 3 tiles (instead of 1) every time a bullet or monster moves. That would be a ton of edge cases too.

I aint going to pretend i have any idea on how to fix/whats involved etc wosh i did.

Any way ive been away from cdda for some time so just trying to catch up on things.
Got to say wow as normal so much has changed the dev of cdda moves so damn fast its amazeing contributers to cdda our amazeing thank you.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:4, topic:12179”]It’s ancient and far more complicated than it sounds.
The proper fix would require checking 3 tiles (instead of 1) every time a bullet or monster moves. That would be a ton of edge cases too.[/quote]

Hmm. Why not work it from the other end and add extra tiles every time a vehicle moves?