Whats your playing style?

I turn max trait points up to 20 myself. Never really tampered with starting points, but if it’s more fun for you then go for it bruh.

I play on the default settings, so having any stats over 10 is unlikely.
I never start in shelters. With both static and wandering spawns on, I almost always run into a weak zed in the first 3 minutes and the sound of me whacking it with a 2x4 seems to be as loud as a nuclear weapon going off. In 3 hours, my shelter is surrounded by 400+ hordes. In a city I can at least try to lose them… In a shelter, it’s a certain death.

My games mostly look like that:
first 6 hours - looted the nearest houses, crafted all necessary things like a balaclava, screwdriver…
6+ - I get bored waiting for the nightfall and try to cross the street. A chase ensues
7+ - I run into a zombie dog and it wounds my legs
8+ - I last-stand and die

at one point in time i gave a character all the stat points and edited all of his attribute points to 100…he still died horribly

how

you basically killed a god

how

how

you basically killed a god

how[/quote]

Acid. And shocks. Pain. Plus bad armor. Death.

but but

he kill god

is not possible

Jakers.exe not respond
Error code: 038472what12even4204204204738229

[quote=“Jakers, post:27, topic:8207”]but but

he kill god

is not possible

Ninja_skrub_calling.exe not respond

Error code: 038472whatthefriggineven420420420696969[/quote]

i like that stile.

Mine varies as i try new things and dieing is a result of some.[/quote]

It’s an interesting play style, but I personally feel like it makes the game very difficult, more so than it already is.[/quote]

That moment when a joke goes far.

I have only played for like 2-3 days so I don’t really have much experience, but here’s my first saved Build that I made today:
Scenario: Evacuee
Profession: Otaku
Base Stats: 9,9,9,9
+Traits: Fast Learner, Fast Reader, Good Memory, Gourmand, Packmule

• Traits: Hates Vegetables, Heavy Sleeper, Near-Sighted, Slow Runner, Strong Scent, Truth Teller, Ugly

I usually set starting point to the LMOE Shelter and hope for some Bags to improve Volume and some Nice Guns to shoot up whatever Undead or hostile Wildlife I come across, if a LMOE Shelter don’t generate I look on the map to see if there’s a place nearby that might have a gun, if there is I’ll try to make it there (Dieing in the process), if not, Suicide.

For some reason, probably due to past abuse, none of my characters ever take narcotics. I keep collecting them, thinking “it’s just a game, they’re a boost when you need them in game” but my utter revulsion at hard drugs keeps all my characters off them.

I had some friends wasting theire life on drugs. It changed them . my only personal experience with drugs is from smoking… it was a rather tedious ordeal to stop .
Someone who stoped taking heroin told me that for her it was as hard to do that as it was for her to stop smoking… safe for the pain she got from laying of heroin.
Well for that mater i would avoid drugs as much as i can just because i would be annoyed with the withdrawl. twasn t fun to stop smoking at all…
Ingame its kinda like that too for me. getting addicted is like having the flu a hindrance so i avoid it.

Str 7-9
Dex 9-10
Int 11-12
Per 9
(Stats very depending on starting scenario)
Good traits I always have:
Fast Learner, Night Vision, Quick
Bad traits: Lightweight, Addictive Personality, Weak Stomach, Truth Teller (I never do drugs or alchohol so really no hindrance by those traits)
Starting class: Shower victim. Almost always.
Skills
Dodging +1
And if there are points left: first aid, electronics.

Playstyle:
Tried archer first but that gets really easy one you can craft heavy arrows. And even more once you find Bowyers Friend.
Now I use spears and collect guns and ammo. All of it. Also not having a base keeps it interesting. Temporary settlements may occur but mostly due to illness or enough reading marterial. My goal is to, one day, craft my home made rail gun as well as as much rebar/steel rails I can and an UPS with rechargeable batteries. Pneumatic rifles are nice either.

I’ve never used any hard drugs.

Ever.

Like, ever.

I’ve never used any hard drugs.

Ever.

Like, ever.[/quote]

I don’t recommend you try them.

I’m a smoker (1-2 up to ~4-5 Cigs a day) and done a bit of weed in the past (when I was with one of the guys I hung out with in high school Mainly), I have a beer once in a while, like one or 2 every couple months

The most hardcore shit you’ll see me do is drinking sips of wine and smoking a cherry E-Cig IRL.

As for in game I rarely take anything beyond caffeinated chewing gum.

Another piece of advice, quit while you’re still at that low level. I’ve been a pack a day for 10 years. Aside from the sheer cost of it all (around 16-17 grand so far), the health effects (I’m on an inhaler now), the constant smell, and the endless NEED to smoke at least once an hour (my commute is about 45 minutes, I’ll smoke 4-5 cigarettes during the drive), it only gets harder to stop down the road. Of all the things I’ve done that I regret, taking up smoking is my biggest one.

As for the beer…well Ben Franklin put it best: “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

[quote=“Lord Letto, post:36, topic:8207”]I’m a smoker (1-2 up to ~4-5 Cigs a day) and done a bit of weed in the past (when I was with one of the guys I hung out with in high school Mainly), I have a beer once in a while, like one or 2 every couple months[/quote][quote=“Jakers, post:37, topic:8207”]The most hardcore shit you’ll see me do is drinking sips of wine and smoking a cherry E-Cig IRL.

As for in game I rarely take anything beyond caffeinated chewing gum.[/quote]

Guys we’re talking in game here.