What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Create teacher character. No traits, just stats and skills. Give him some driving and bashing weapons skills. Start as an infected character in a random house.

Right in front of the house is a technical pick-up truck with a mounted machine gun. Use it to mow down everything in the neighborhood except for some NPCs that don’t want to follow or kill me.

Drive the technical down the main street, pick a lock to a gun shop and get some tools for infected control. Manage to clear the block.
Find a katana too.

Drive the road outside the city until I find a mall. Drive around it and then find a Mi-Go on the street near some neat loot (power armor helmet, lab equipment). Have the great idea of running over the Mi-Go.

The car crashes on it, and it caves in a huge V all the way from the front of the pick-up truck to the driver’s seat - crushing the character to death instantly.

Get pissed, create new character: Chain smoker with no traits either. Start on the same neighborhood the teacher started in (what are the odds? Is this a bug?).

Found his corpse and a working common pick-up truck, which I’m now driving around looting some more after purchasing the whole gun shop’s ammo supply and city’s subway’s food supply (bless vending machines). Found a friendly NPC to come with me too.

Best run so far.

Edit: Just found a working atomic mini-tank. It has working turrets too.