Whatever happened to

[move][size=42pt][glow=green,2,300]ACID RAIN[/glow][/size][/move]

Yah know, that magical cleanup force from the RNG or the Week Long clusterfuck of doom? If it’s a balancing issue I’d much rather prefer a mod that lets me turn Acid Rain in my game on or off than not having it at all. It was really good at cleaning up things like corpses left in the sun too long, but In several versions I haven’t seen acid Rain.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:1, topic:7965”][move][size=42pt][glow=green,2,300]ACID RAIN[/glow][/size][/move]

Yah know, that magical cleanup force from the RNG or the Week Long clusterfuck of doom?[/quote]
now that you mention it… +1 to the question/request.

The devs have removed it while they work on weather based on map location. Acid rain will return eventually, but only in certain areas. That’s the same reason why debug weather changing has been removed in the latest versions.

How do I get my concentrated acid now?

You make it with a chemistry set out of water.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:1, topic:7965”][move][size=42pt][glow=green,2,300]ACID RAIN[/glow][/size][/move]

Yah know, that magical cleanup force from the RNG or the Week Long clusterfuck of doom? If it’s a balancing issue I’d much rather prefer a mod that lets me turn Acid Rain in my game on or off than not having it at all. It was really good at cleaning up things like corpses left in the sun too long, but In several versions I haven’t seen acid Rain.[/quote]

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who hasn’t experienced it since last stable.

Acid rain was a neat early game threat, but it did have some issues with it.