What were your last words?

“So that’s what that button does.”

(While discovering the now-fixed “activating an active explosive makes it detonate immediately” bug)

“And JUST when I finally got over my influenza!”

More often that not:

“DAMN”

“well this is going to put a kink in my holiday plans.”

It was almost winter, and I was going to give myself a folding bike for christmas.

“Rambo it, they said, it’ll go fine, they said”

Found an rpg-7 and its’ ammunition, as well as a G36, AK-47, and a Ruger Red-hawk, and I charged into a Triffid grove at the suggestion of my classmates over Skype.

It didn’t go as well as planned.

[quote=“sovietspyder, post:25, topic:4477”]“Rambo it, they said, it’ll go fine, they said”

Found an rpg-7 and its’ ammunition, as well as a G36, AK-47, and a Ruger Red-hawk, and I charged into a Triffid grove at the suggestion of my classmates over Skype.

It didn’t go as well as planned.[/quote]

I must meet these classmates and tell them they’re idiots.

shoulda brought some teargas along.

Clearly what you needed was more fire.

Fuck.

"I’mmm not as think as drunk as you I am…"thud

“Z-9’s are fucking crazy”

maybe I went a bit far into town on day 3, just had found an mp5 and knew I had a stack of ammo nearby…

“Not the bees!”

In fact, it was a wasp. Forced its stinger right down my throat. No joke. It was a sad and traumatizing night.

“My body gave up, but not my blade”

(After loosing a duel against a mi goo or wathever, even with my Rising Sun, because the EFFIN THING DODGED EVERYTHING! )

“FUCKING ZAHMBEEEEZ!”

ARGHH FFS!!!

“good god im turning static spawns off”

“Never drink and drive, kids.” After I drank a fair bit of a gallon jug of cheap wine and then got behind the wheel, sadly my character decided to take the time when I needed to turn to puke his guts up.

“GOD DAMN FUCK IT TO HELL DUDE!!!”

an NPC used a shotgun loaded with explosive shells (which i supplied) to shoot a zombie i was in the process of meleing.

“Whoa, Frail really IS a big negative” (Was my first time taking it in a while) … followed by … “Wait, WTF, I got hit ONLY in the head EVERY TIME?” (literally no other part of my body was hit the entire first night, I checked to make sure)

Was my shortest lived survivor lately. Some kinda freak zombies-going-for-my-brains-100% unluckiness.