What should I do next

Spawns in a cabin in the woods between a military outpost, a fungal tower and an anthill… somehow survived the escape…
Locates military supply drop, collected MOLLE pack and serveral other tactical items…
Explored found a military bunker… Some NPC POS(Piece Of Stuff) started shooting, I managed to hide behind the wall when the drones spawned… Poetic Justice… Had to heal while hiding, downed 5 codeine and 4 kits…
Found car, rode about 1 hour before loosing gas… had to walk…
15 minutes later I stumble on a scientist corpse thing… found power armour, lots of CBMs, military operations map, a road map, two weird cube things and a flask of mutagen…
I think im going to set up camp here, cant carry CBMs with power armor, but there’s a car and I can always build a base from scratch, but I’m worried about food and water…

I Just don’t want to loose anything normally i slave for hours getting this…

Congrats on getting so far.

Got any towns on your map? You could try night-raiding for things like containers, food, and drink, and basic tools like frying pans for cooking and boiling

I’m doing static spawning, seems like it would be more realistic that if I unrealistically clean out an entire town one day that zombies come back based on how much noise I make.

Either RNG really loves me or my game just faceplanted Can people help explain this pleas…

So I just found a farmhouse nice and close to all my loot, i guess I wont be building from scratch… But heres the thing, I noriced I have xray vision, which is odd…

but the weirder thing is, remember how I said I had only two cubes, now I have 4 could the cubes be the cause of this?
These are the cubes
Cube of Ancient Illusion
Cube of Sleeping Technique
Cube of Gelatinous Shadows
Cube of Unspeakable Horror

This is Suspicious RNG Generosity.

Expect a tank drone or chicken walker in the near future.

Rape reference isn’t cool. -KA101