What mods to use with a clean install of the launcher

Hi guys, I noticed that the cdda launcher has not been updated since May and a lot has changed. A lot of the packs that you install are either already included or don’t lend themselves well to World Generation because of errors. I was wondering if anyone had a list of mods that one would install, that aren’t part of the game already, if someone wanted to “have it all”. I noticed that packs like NPC bases are not listed as part of it, does anyone use packs that aren’t included with the CDDA launcher that would be cool to have?

Thanks!

1 Like

Some of the mods linked in the launcher are different versions than the one included, like PK’s rebalance. But yeah i believe all the mods in the launcher are hard coded, since we dont exactly have a central database of mods to pull from, which makes updating the mods list tedious.

1 Like

At this point, creating a mod index outside the launcher, or providing new info to the launcher itself (via pull requests?) would be a great bet.

The conversations about the various stats through skills mods also come to mind. :wink: