What is your favorite QOL / balance mod?

anymore aftershock
things like my power armor and my energy renewable laser guns are going from base game fun to backburner forgotten relics
I miss when kung fu was king I’m not sad they did the little nerf of splitting it accros dozens of books instead of the one holy bible of martial arts but it is a little sad they nerfed it hardcore
I really wish someone would put the grenades to what they used to be where mininukes could just be used by standing in the three tiles on the outer rim of the blast so it could still be spawned but still go off where grenades could level at least a bedroom in a house by blasting out the walls where bricks could be destroyed with less than a sports car ramming into the side at 90 mph and most of all where zombies would be eviscerated by the blast and the player was on equal footing none of this “shrapnel” business where the area they’re damaged in is half the radius what you are and how they’re hurt less when you will be eviscerated by it because “pain damage is fair” but only players and npcs are effected
to me the biggest qol is 0.c