What are all the tool units you can attach to a vehicle

For example, welding rigs and RV kitche units. What do each do and where can they be found? And how can they be crafted?

See the bottom of this list: http://cdda.estilofusion.com/search?q=%26

So, RV Kitchen Unit, FOODCO Kitchen Buddy, Onboard Chem Lab, Vehicle Welding Rig and Vehicle Forge Rig. Conveniently, all can be crafted, but RVs sometimes have them already installed. All except the forge rig come with 400 units of space. I’ve got them all packed into a 2x3 (plus 1x1 driver’s seat/controls space), and it works, but it’s extremely cramped and I could use more solar panels.

There’s also the mini fridge, which isn’t technically a tool, but is useful. They aren’t craftable, but they can be found in RVs or more commonly in ice cream carts in parks. I’ve heard they eat a lot of power though.

Hope that helps with your vehicle planning! Show it off in the thread when you’re done.

Jokermatt pretty much answered your question.

Just for future reference, is often better to ask simple questions in this thread: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=14.0 to prevent the board getting cluttered with 3 posts long topics.

Also, welcome to the forums.

If you have an onboard chem lab, you can just install a water faucet, and there’s no reason to have a kitchen unit, since the chem lab has a hot plate.

I haven’t used a chem lab before. Is there any point in using a chem lab instead of a kitchen unit?

You can craft recipes that require a Chemistry Set with a Chem Lab, you can’t do that with a Kitchen Unit alone. On the other hand, I’m not sure the Chem Lab fulfills all the cookware requirements for cooking. I’d check that before removing the Kitchen Unit.

You can craft recipes that require a Chemistry Set with a Chem Lab, you can’t do that with a Kitchen Unit alone. On the other hand, I’m not sure the Chem Lab fulfills all the cookware requirements for cooking. I’d check that before removing the Kitchen Unit.[/quote]
Ah, good point. No, you’d need pots and pans, but you could just stick those inside the chem lab.