Waldo Tileset(32x32)[abandoned]

My wife has been adding in icons to the set that are missing. Afterward, she plans to go over ones that look like they were imported from a lower res tileset.

No idea if she will release it. Would need permission from Waldo first.

Eventually, she plans to replace all of the icons, even the Waldo ones. If Waldo doesn’t allow permission, then her project will have to wait until those tiles are replaced.

[quote=“Gideon, post:61, topic:4596”]My wife has been adding in icons to the set that are missing. Afterward, she plans to go over ones that look like they were imported from a lower res tileset.

No idea if she will release it. Would need permission from Waldo first.

Eventually, she plans to replace all of the icons, even the Waldo ones. If Waldo doesn’t allow permission, then her project will have to wait until those tiles are replaced.[/quote]

Oh man that would be great if she released it!

Maybe she could start a new tileset thread of “waldo & co’s tileset” giving him credit for the work he has done plus any other contributions?
I agree this tileset is fantastic and since this whole game is open source im sure he wouldnt mind others contributing. It would be a shame to see this one get abandoned.

Could we get a preview of what she has done so far?

[quote=“micko, post:62, topic:4596”]Oh man that would be great if she released it!

Maybe she could start a new tileset thread of “waldo & co’s tileset” giving him credit for the work he has done plus any other contributions?
I agree this tileset is fantastic and since this whole game is open source im sure he wouldnt mind others contributing. It would be a shame to see this one get abandoned.

Could we get a preview of what she has done so far?[/quote]

Well, full credit would always be given. However, if the original artist doesn’t want to allow other to use their work, that is their right to decide. It will really be up to Waldo in that case.

A preview of the tiles she has made would be up to her.

use this tileset’s resource freely :smiley:

i’m sorry that i couldn’t keep my words

You have added a very high quality work to the community. We appreciate it greatly.

Your contribution will always be remembered. You will always be credited.

i hope somebody continue this tile set…

[quote=“Gideon, post:65, topic:4596”]You have added a very high quality work to the community. We appreciate it greatly.

Your contribution will always be remembered. You will always be credited.[/quote]

i look forward to when you post yours, will it have the 24x24 size?

I’ll let my wife speak for herself on these matters in the future.

Thanks Gid, put me on the spot, why don’cha? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see about getting some images up soon.

Thanks Waldo for the permission, I hope I can do it justice.

Thanks Gid, put me on the spot, why don’cha? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see about getting some images up soon.

Thanks Waldo for the permission, I hope I can do it justice.[/quote]

looking forward to seeing them

Making some progress here - should have some screeies and a download before too long.

Great! Thank-you!

Bill

cant wait mate, keep up the good work.
Also are you going to add a link here or just make a new topic for it so that you can edit the first post with updates? :stuck_out_tongue:

Both, probably. I’ll start a new thread then link to it from here.

I’ve a few more things I want to add, then I’ll probably get this posted. Gid’s helping me with the 24x24 conversion, too.

It’s a long way from complete (good LORD there are a lot of items) but I’m pleased with what I have so far!

Thank you so much for continuing these tiles coleen!

Very much appreciated :slight_smile:

I’m very happy that you’ll continue on with this tileset Coleen :slight_smile:
Made this account just to say thanks and show my appreciation to Waldo and yourself; this tileset made the game more enjoyable for me and I’d love to see the missing tiles being filled in. I’m pretty new to this game but not new to roguelikes or games such as my good ol’ Dwarf Fortress.

Excited to see the final result :smiley:

Thread for my tileset HERE.