Use for storage batteries

[quote=“Solusphere, post:19, topic:12039”][quote=“X-PLODE, post:18, topic:12039”]You can easily move piles from tile to tile with the advanced inventory menu.

Use ctrl/shift+m to move stacks of items instead of one by one(which is process intensive) with holding enter.[/quote]

I just use the comma key to move all, personally. Unless you’re talking about a different functionality?[/quote]

Comma is a “move all” command. It shifts all items from the highlighted tile to the target one with one keypress. At least on US keyboards. Maybe other types have different setups?

My trick is to use the ‘v’ button - the ground will hold up to 4000 volume, which is 4 cargo spaces worth, so I can move stuff out easily en masse.[/quote]

Oh man you guys are glorious. I knew of the “v” key, but never thought to use it for that, only to move things that had fallen off of me, in the vehichle and through those lose floorboards. Always forget about the comma for some reason though, and I guess Ive been doing the same as soulsphere to a lesser degree. Thanks everybody. I knew there had to be better solutions.

[quote=“Solusphere, post:21, topic:12039”][quote=“Solusphere, post:19, topic:12039”][quote=“X-PLODE, post:18, topic:12039”]You can easily move piles from tile to tile with the advanced inventory menu.

Use ctrl/shift+m to move stacks of items instead of one by one(which is process intensive) with holding enter.[/quote]

I just use the comma key to move all, personally. Unless you’re talking about a different functionality?[/quote]

Comma is a “move all” command. It shifts all items from the highlighted tile to the target one with one keypress. At least on US keyboards. Maybe other types have different setups?[/quote]
Debug 4k rags on a tile, then use comma to move the pile to another tile.

Then move it again using the ctrl/shift+m command, then come back and tell me if you noticed a speedup.

[quote=“X-PLODE, post:23, topic:12039”]Debug 4k rags on a tile, then use comma to move the pile to another tile.

Then move it again using the ctrl/shift+m command, then come back and tell me if you noticed a speedup.[/quote]

Hmm, I’ll give it a go next time I’m playing. Not trying to be argumentative, I think I’m just misunderstanding what your saying it does. Thanks for the info!