Use for Burnt out Biotics?

I think one of the things with mutagens is that they’re really not all that complicated. The blob does the work for you. Discovering them in the first place was probably a bit tough, but the materials are swimming around for a survivor with no regard for safety or consequences.

Remember, scientists frantically trying to craft a super soldier serum probably weren’t okay with “aw, got hollow bones, well, I guess we’ll try a few doses of purifier and go back to the drawing board”. They were trying to create something reproducible. And we have no clear idea exactly what they achieved with their better processes.

1 Like

Well, the book with the recipes for the Medical Serum are described as having “APPROVED” stamped on the front. So that one had at least entered beta testing.

1 Like

Right, but remember the game isn’t necessarily telling us everything that was in that book. Just what we can use from it

1 Like

I believe the book with the Chimera Serum has the stamp as well.

1 Like

That reminds me. Does the pain dampener augment and the “deadened” and “cenobite” mutations allow you to install without anesthesia?

Yes, Deadened and the Sensory Duller CBM can both replace anesthesia kits.

Nice. I did not know that.

Nice. I remember it did during the self install days but I haven’t used an auto doc with them.