Twitch Plays Cataclysm

I want to see a version of this like Twitch Plays Pokemon.

I’d watch it.

It would definitely work, even with all the commands.

Who here has a Twitch channel and the willingness to download the bot used for TPP?

Holy shit. I very much want this.

I imagine that the lack of popularity of the game would benefit it, less spamming.

presses i to open inventory
because of lag, activates (i) inactive mininuke

[quote=“kilozombie, post:5, topic:5271”]>presses i to open inventory

because of lag, activates (i) inactive mininuke[/quote]

Awesome.

I see no problem with this.

I think you’d have to disable Q and S, though, just to negate runs being ended via save deletion or what have you.

edit: Or unbind them in the options so you could still access items as Q.

[quote=“kilozombie, post:7, topic:5271”]I think you’d have to disable Q and S, though, just to negate runs being ended via save deletion or what have you.

edit: Or unbind them in the options so you could still access items as Q.[/quote]
They could just go ?-keybinds-rebind

Shit happens, and if that’s the way it goes down, so be it. It’s a wonder of a truly democratic system.

Chaotic.

Hahaha, something like that would be amazing to watch! It might even raise more awareness of this wondrous game. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“TheGrifter, post:9, topic:5271”]Shit happens, and if that’s the way it goes down, so be it. It’s a wonder of a truly democratic system.

Chaotic.[/quote]
Plus, they could just make a new character! Short of exiting out of the entire game, there would really be no issue with it.

Might as’well necro-this. I am totally willing to get this thing to run. So yeah let me download the stuff, find some decent recording software get a twitch channel up, and let’s get some Twitch Plays Cata going.

Looking forward to it, AJ!

Sounds awesome AJ, just tell us when you go live mate!

Alright, I will be there. This will be hilarious, are we going to do character creation as well?

Got the channel up. Getting the stream software up, and figuring out the app. My laptop is pretty good and shouldn’t crash (I’ts graphics card sucks that’s about it) Cataclysm isn’t that intensive. So now the real question is, Tiles? or No Tiles?

Tiles? Nah, we should be fine. If you need help, I’ll help since I’ve done streaming before.

No tiles

Stream is now up! Now I just need to configure everything.

Also it uses a public server in LA, (Thanks twitch) so we should be good.