Turkish Translation

Hi there.

Over a year ago I stumbled upon Cataclysm and it quickly became one of my favorite games. I like the extreme simulation of survival in a zombie-ridden world with a huge variety of everything, from monsters and laser weapons to kitchen utensils and wedding dresses. The premise is so great. :slight_smile:

I want to start the Turkish translation on Transifex, but I am not sure if there is anything beforehand I should do. Do I need some kind of permission, or can I start right away? I am fluent in English and have several years of translation experience. I have read the translation brief on Github, and ready to go. :slight_smile:

Thank you for this wonderful gem of a game. So many fun hours I have spent with it, and I would like to contribute where I can.

I also would like to acknowledge Vormithrax and TheMurderUnicorn for the help they provided. Those videos really help a newbie like myself. :slight_smile:

If the language is on the list at Transifex you may start instantly by subscribing to the translation project, and if it isn’t you need someone with the right permissions to add it. Poke one of the repository leaders for that. There are also separate permissions for rewieving translated strings.

Thanks a lot. It is already in the list, so I do not need anything extra. :slight_smile: