How to submit new Hungarian translation?

I’ve been chipping away at a Hungarian translation for around two years now. Started at Launchpad and then realized how out of date that was, so since then I’ve been translating experimentals offline.

I feel the Hungarian translation has now reached a point where it’s good enough to into the experimentals. I’ve grabbed the latest cataclysm-dda.pot from Github and matched my translation to the strings in there.

My question is this - how do I get my partial Hungarian translation into the experimentals? Create a Github account, put in a pull request for hu.po into lang/po, and that’s it? Or is there a different process?

Thanks!

Go to https://www.transifex.com/cataclysm-dda-translators/cataclysm-dda/ and create a Hungarian translation project I guess.

Hadn’t thought of that. Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for necroing, but I have no idea how to contact you elsewhere. I want to help with the Hungarian translation, but I have no idea if you are working on it or not, and what state it’s in. My e-mail address is bekesi222@gmail.com and my discord tag is Thexus#3774.