Touhou-related Mod Questions

Is your target small? Size target is a factor.

Shouldn’t be that much of a factor.

Attacking something with debug mode on should print data about rolls. Check if they aren’t stupidly low.

Doesn’t always print that on a miss, for some reason. Even with a debugged character, I still keep missing the occasional bayonet strike due to torso encumbrance or feinting.

It prints something about a hit roll more often if I hit the target for some reason.

To clarify, the bayonet doesn’t miss every single time, but it does miss a noticeable amount of times, even with 20 in all stats in 10 in all skills. I’ve tested it against NPCs, regular zombies, and zombie children and it actually hit them most of the time, but occasionally missed. When I tried it late at night yesterday, however, every attack seemed to miss due to bad luck or something. I probably gave up too early yesterday.

Also, is there any way to make a version of the Finger Laser CBM that fires in bursts? I have this so far, and it still only fires one at a time:

{ "id": "bio_reisen", "type": "bionic", "name": "Finger Gun CBM", "description": "You have the ability to shoot danmaku from your fingers.", "occupied_bodyparts": [ [ "HAND_R", 1 ] ], "act_cost": 25, "fake_item": "bio_reisen_gun", "gun_bionic": true }

{ "id": "bio_reisen_gun", "type": "GUN", "name": "finger gun", "description": "this a pseudo item", "volume": 12, "price": 0, "material": [ "steel", "plastic" ], "symbol": "(", "color": "magenta", "skill": "pistol", "range": 30, "ranged_damage": 22, "pierce": 15, "dispersion": 10, "durability": 10, "burst": 5, "reload": 0, "ammo_effects": [ "LASER" ], "flags": [ "BURST_ONLY", "NEVER_JAMS", "TRADER_AVOID" ] }

Try using “auto” instead of “burst”. Look for the minigun in the json files of the game for reference.

Not sure if I’ll ever actually get to it anytime soon (Still have to finish the actual professions when I get to them), but how would I go about with adding in new monsters and locations?