Time Display

In my game the time is displayed by a plus sign on a blue background how do I get the time to display correctly?

Find a wristwatch.

This thread has some more information on the new time system.

Ah I thought it might be something to do with a watch. Surprised we don’t start with a watch. Will read the thread thanks for your help.

Yeah, that’s one of the reasons I’m not thrilled about the latest “upgrade”. You’d have to have a really contrived scenario to get me without a watch on. :frowning:

It’s going on ten years since I last wore a watch. Ever since mobile phones started including time display and decent alarm/calendar functions, a wristwatch seemed rather pointless.

Easier to carry (locks onto your arm!), self-winder means it never runs out of battery, don’t need to have an expensive plan or “reload” it every so often…and when the Cata hits I still know what time it is.

Enjoy your phone. Just don’t make me have to use it.

[quote=“KA101, post:6, topic:2546”]Easier to carry (locks onto your arm!), self-winder means it never runs out of battery, don’t need to have an expensive plan or “reload” it every so often…and when the Cata hits I still know what time it is.

Enjoy your phone. Just don’t make me have to use it.[/quote]

I don’t carry a mobile phone with me to tell the time with - but I do carry a mobile phone with me, pretty much all the time, and alongside its other uses, it tells the time as well. Carrying another device to do the same thing is needless - at least to me.