Throwing of Random junk and you; a Primer

From-

So this topic is a question of items we could throw that do an amount of damage more than the average junk; such as a stick compared to a meat cleaver. These should perhaps not have the same value when used as a thrown item.

Please feel free to suggest items that should do more than average damage when thrown at a creature. Also suggest how much damage on a scale of 0-10(0 being no damage but may weaken stamina to a 10 which maybe instantly lethal). Sorry in advance. I don’t understand the damage ratios for the game to provide exact damage levels.

Head shots are naturally going to be more severe. So the implied harm of the item in general will just be more severe in the case of a head shot.

No particular order:

-Meat Cleaver (4-6)= Seems pretty lethal in proper hands. But even in unskilled hands it would do harm.
-Pitch Fork (5-6)= This unwieldy form when thrown would be a lucky to hit at all item. medium-high damage?

I had a list going with blunt objects. But I think that most should be standard damage based on weight.

Should all sharp objects have x damage based upon their own weight? More damage based upon slashing+ a possible bleed effect?