Thou doest not even lift

“I violate warranties” on a screwdriver.
“Aim this end at enemy” on a LAW.

You can carve any solid item made of wood, plastic, glass, chitin, iron, steel or silver
Basically you can’t carve liquids or cloth.
I’m not sure how it interacts with water bottles <_<

Lol.

Yep, these are good?

“Mr.Slashy” Carved onto my whiskey bottle which was used to beat a brute to death.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:21, topic:2503”]“I violate warranties” on a screwdriver.
“Aim this end at enemy” on a LAW.

You can carve any solid item made of wood, plastic, glass, chitin, iron, steel or silver
Basically you can’t carve liquids or cloth.
I’m not sure how it interacts with water bottles <_<[/quote]

I couldn’t carve on a rock when I last tried. I tried carving “R.I.P. Brave Hero” on a rock to commemorate a dead soldier who’s equipment I took since he didn’t need it anymore. I still cremated him and carved that on a 2 by 4 instead.

“GARBAGE DAY!” - on a revolver

I didn’t even know there was an engrave function. So help me if I ever get ahold of a revolver imma name it Dirty Harry.

And run around asking every zombie I see if they feel lucky, before removing half their head.

Shout GARBAGE DAY! whenever you shoot it. You totally won’t seem insane to your neighbor.

“Fuck you you fucking fuck” on a worn t-shirt whenever I play a “Punk Rock Girl” or a “Computer Hacker”.

Shout GARBAGE DAY! whenever you shoot it. You totally won’t seem insane to your neighbor.[/quote]

Neighbors? My base it’s near a trifflid groove, I don’t think they mind. Also, I’m carving ‘‘Born to Kill’’ in my army helmet.

" Thunderverge!" On my crowbar. Use with heat drain and electroshock melee bionic.

Shout GARBAGE DAY! whenever you shoot it. You totally won’t seem insane to your neighbor.[/quote]

Neighbors? My base it’s near a trifflid groove, I don’t think they mind. Also, I’m carving ‘‘Born to Kill’’ in my army helmet.[/quote]
I meant in real life. Press f, then f again. “GARBAGE DAY!” f, f. “GARBAGE DAY!”

Neighbors? My base it’s near a trifflid groove, I don’t think they mind. Also, I’m carving ‘‘Born to Kill’’ in my army helmet.[/quote]
I meant in real life. Press f, then f again. “GARBAGE DAY!” f, f. “GARBAGE DAY!”[/quote]

As a matter of fact, my real life neighbors are also trillids. I live in a hippie commune.

"@ Killer"
A none that I used to beat an NPC to death with after he trade it to me.

“MOM I JUST KILLED A MAN” - nail board
"I hope zombies don’t know about a zweihander in that mansion" - awl pike
"> implying that i can’t kill jabberwock with this" - butter knife
"Gentlemen" - pocket knife
"Gentlementlemen" - wrist watch

Most sure if we have pocket watches yet but…
“Don’t forget 3 Oct '11”

+1 if you get the reference

[quote=“Otaku, post:35, topic:2503”]Most sure if we have pocket watches yet but…
“Don’t forget 3 Oct '11”

+1 if you get the reference[/quote]
Uh… I’m guessing from my little knowledge of anime, it’s Fullmetal Alchemist? It’s the only anime I’ve watched a small bit of.

+1 goest to Mrnocamera. Congratualations

!!Theoretical Physics!! on every crowbar ever

i put ‘MacGyver powers go!’ on improvised lock picks.

“Dead body verifier” on a heavy stick.