The average Cataclysm survivor is capable of some amazing things

Know every book, set of lab notes, gun, type of clothing, type of enemy, and car…
From 50 meters away…
With 2 gas masks, a filter mask, a riot helmet, and a ski mask on…
Even if far/near sighted.

I want eyes like this at somepoint!

Pack an AK-47 into a pair of cargo pants.

[GTA Logic!!!]

Don’t forget that if you’re near or farsighted, bionically enhancing your eyes with diamond implants still won’t help your vision problems :stuck_out_tongue:

you can instal power storage bionics what have over 56000 volume and after you die your body do not have more volume or weight (but just try to butcher it with high survival skills, cbms flood whole floor) (1 time i got realy big amouts of cbms when amout of enemies in labs skyrocketed creating rooms filled with sciencists bio ops and skitterbots)

Firing a weapon or holding a sword no problem with paws.

With enough gasoline to fill a car, is capable to tunneling from one end of a big city to another. Or set up a massive underground vault with all the stuff.

Install bionics instantly.
Heal everything with bandages even in case of poisoning.

I came back from a successful raid of a motel with a carful of non perishable food. I unloaded the car into my inventory, not noticing that I had also picked up an entire inline 6 cylinder engine and started hauling it around the house. It wasn’t until i realized my strength was at 2 and I had the carrying capacity of a squirrel that I noticed that I was still carrying the engine.

pain was at 98, completely exhausted. dropped the engine and dragged myself to bed.

felt better in the morning!

Can convert steel wire from a chainlink fence into copper wire for electronics.

Can wear a tuxedo over another tuxedo and feel slightly more stylish than wearing just one.

Well no that’s just common sense XD

Can go hand-to-hand (hand-to-paw?) with a friggin’ bear and win

If survivor knows boxing, can possibly uppercut anything to death. Half certain that uppercuts happen on tank drones, and theoretically, you can uppercut it to death.

If survivor knows boxing, can possibly uppercut anything to death. Half certain that uppercuts happen on tank drones, and theoretically, you can uppercut it to death.[/quote]

Uppercuts are not broken at all.

[quote=“TheWumpus, post:34, topic:9403”]

Uppercuts are not broken at all.[/quote]
Holy jumpin’ jiminy tap dancing cheeze-its, what are the stats on that character? Uppercut = 464 damage, 00 Shot = 100 damage, therefore that uppercut is equal in force to being shot in the face with a boomstick 4-5 times.

Holy jumpin’ jiminy tap dancing cheeze-its, what are the stats on that character? Uppercut = 464 damage, 00 Shot = 100 damage, therefore that uppercut is equal in force to being shot in the face with a boomstick 4-5 times.[/quote]

The stats are very, very broken. Granades, should you get extremely lucky a few times in a row, will completely break your character(of course if you get extremely unlucky they will do the same…). Dex is over 600, Str is around 200, and per is around 400. Since there’s the straight melee damage boost from strength, combined with the damage boosts from dex and per, combined with a melee skill of over 30 and an unarmed skill of 28…yeah. This is a character I’ve had running for 4 stable releases now, across 6 worlds. Terminator teleport into one world naked, do all the fun stuff like build a base, supercar, run around willy nilly…the power creep has become DBZ levels of insanity. In fact it’s a waste of time to melee zeds because the splatter (even when wielding a spoon or a sock) slows the game down too much in short order.

Ah Road Warrior, you came so far from cobbling together a scrap junk heap and scavenging the wastes as a lowly home mechanic…

So wait, for how long have we been able to eat cigarette butts now? 'Cause that’s definitely a thing. (a)ctivate is marked in pink but works, (E)at is marked in green. I just checked with a survivor lacking any fire sources. He just downed 25 cig butts for no nutrition and +8 morale total. Guy’s a little weird I guess. You’d think the filters would get stuck or something. :confused:

Liking butts is pretty normal

Liking butts is pretty normal[/quote]
SO is surviving three volleys of 9mm fire from a turret with nothing but a duster and a t-shirt (on the torso of course you don’t seriously thing I’m walking cataclysm pantless do you).

I’ve resorted to it.

Now I just want to petition for all small objects to be edible, so I can feel less like I’ve wasted something by discarding it.