Symbiotic relationship with zombies and monsters

I know, this is getting weird, but… No, they don’t want to eat you. They follow an other instinct…
(Based on the lore) They want to… you know… grow in numbers…

While I don’t think that they want to mate with you directly (but maybe I’m wrong about that point - until we know for sure: Stop humping that Zombie!), they probably want to use your body and your power to spread, if possible…

So, in a sense, they want the same as you do: To get you to join them.

On a more serious note: I usually don’t smash the bodies; I turn them into Zlaves and store them in a room. Or (lately) I store their bodies in a locker/furniture until I got the skill/material to create a Zombie slave.

I don’t do that because I want them to carry my stuff or something, I do that because I probably would do something similar in the real world if there would be a Zombie apocalypse: Lock them up in the hope that there would be found an antidot one day.
Of course, there’s no antidot (and I actually spoke up against such an idea to add that to the base game), and those human bodies are probably too damaged to turn them back anyway, but my character does not necessarily know that…
So yeah, I usually also don’t just “kill” Zombies. I keep them around…

Side note I just noticed: Did the Zlaves actually got taken out of the game?! I don’t see the entry in the action menu of the X-Acto/Scalpel anymore :face_with_raised_eyebrow: