Suggest a challenge

From the How did you last die? thread:

Nobility - Spawn rapier, tuxedo, dress shoes, monocle and tophat. Wear nothing else, use no other weapon.

“Prisoner’s dilemma”

You’re awoke in the mornin’, checked console and found out that it’s broken. Everybody gone feral, copbots are hostile and most of your prisoners transformed into brutes!
Being warden is kind of heavy, eh?
Restrictions: Prison is now your base forever, you shouldn’t leave it longer than for one day. Bonus - try to wear only policeman clothes. Best - take “security” profession at start and do not change the equipment.
Goals: Make your prison safe and wealthy! Clear it out from the Z’s - except for the caged guys, remove all the broken robots, bring lights everywhere and guard until the end!

Shouldn’t that be Imprisoner’s dilemma? =)

You get three storage capacity from your jeans so when you take them off to be a nudist you only get what your carrying.

I also have an idea for a challenge, but I think I need to do some testing first before I post it. So this is a bit of a waste of a post. Oh well…

Yeah…I was a little concerned about where the Nudist would find that volume 3 carrying capacity…