Stone forge, charcoal kiln and clay kiln - do they create smoke?

Even if there is something somewhere, it’s not too obvious how to locate it. Can’t just follow a road or something like that.
I’ll check map when character dies.

Clay kiln is a sub-receipt of the brick kiln (according to its json), which can be even carried around I think. Getting impression that stationary charcoal kiln, stone forge and clay kiln are kind of ad-hoc items. This is why they can be easily disassembled.

Stationary forges and kilns also can store much more charcoal and they are easier to use and to construct (cause portable kilns are made from metal), so they aren’t just stationary versions of portable kilns and forges.

Yes, my point is that they are derived from objects that are not stationary. Which might have an impact in how they are disassembled.

The fire ring is made by placing a bunch of stones in a ring shape, while the fireplace is made by shaping and fitting stones into a structure that draws smoke upwards into a chimney. The fire ring has EASY_DECONSTRUCT, which should allow the player to disassemble it without tools.

I’m sorry i was wrong. You can deconstruct the fire ring.