Some questions

I am fairly new, and just wanted to ask exactly how much I lucked out to get this many good mutations with this few Bad ones (Im meh at the game, so I took a few disadvantages at start.) It took about 20ish bottles of homebrew and found in a sewage plant mutagen to accomplish.

I am honestly amazed as to how that turned out.

awww, i just die due to a land mine i didnt see at night

welll, time to go again

Firstly, welcome to the forums! (Woo hoo my first time welcoming someone!)

Secondly nice job but you might not have lucked out as much (though you still have a good character).

Fast metabolism can be a pain if you don’t have a ready source of food but otherwise its O.K
Badly deformed, Growling Voice and Very Smelly would make trading and talking with NPC’s horrible (if you have them turned on).
Very Light Sensitive is a HUGE PAIN if you do most of your things during the day if your a night owl then your fine.
Heat Dependent is a PAIN NO MATTER WHAT because you have to baby your character.

However, I think you still have a great character (but if your playing causal don’t take glass jaw again EVER).

thx for the feed back, I died shortly after, and I WAS on classic zombies mode. changed to normal for next world, but, thanks. I have furry, so heat dependent is less of a problem. The main problem was Very Light Sensetive. It came with night vision, so no big deal. bad back combined with light bones WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS untill i died. thanks for that

[quote=“Perigrin, post:1, topic:4972”]I am fairly new, and just wanted to ask exactly how much I lucked out to get this many good mutations with this few Bad ones (Im meh at the game, so I took a few disadvantages at start.) It took about 20ish bottles of homebrew and found in a sewage plant mutagen to accomplish.

I am honestly amazed as to how that turned out.[/quote]
this was my first post on this forum. And it was a new topic too. Weeeee

Welcome to the forums, and to the Cataclysm. Those are some great mutations, especially since you didn’t save scum. Also congrats on the death to landmine, watch out for patches of dirt mounds…
Also take a shower, you are Very Smelly.

[quote=“FrankyPlaysGames, post:6, topic:4972”]Welcome to the forums, and to the Cataclysm. Those are some great mutations, especially since you didn’t save scum. Also congrats on the death to landmine, watch out for patches of dirt mounds…
Also take a shower, you are Very Smelly.[/quote]
dude. This is almost exactly one year old. I just dug it up to show how far I have came.

Dude, your new on the forums so I’ll let it slide but don’t you fucking backtalk me again or I swear to god I’ll call the RNG and make sure every game you play is a failure start to finish. You’ve been warned, nooby.

do not quarrel with gods laddy, for sometimes they respond.