So,lets talk about using your bodyparts (Specially around your crouch)-NSFW

I think this has got to be the most unified nope I’ve seen the community give since LC. I’m out.

I like Cata because it’s like GURPS in a post-apocalyptic environment.

I don’t want to play FATAL which is honestly what this sounds like. Or COC or something.

There’s adding “Adult content” to a game then there’s adding prolapse. That’s well going over the line of “Game with sex in it” to “game that’s gone way over the line”. I have no idea what goes through the mind of someone playing CataDDA and thinks, “You know what this game needs? The ability to rape people until they prolapse”.

Were sexual content wanted to be added in (and I see -no- reason to, especially without NPCs even properly being coded in), I’d want it done by people with a much more…mainstream…view of it.

Lets ask Inadequate:

What do you think of the idea?

And what about the OP? What should he do?

Maybe someone else could make CDDA: Sexual Harassment Edition, but personally I think I’ll be staying a few light years away from this thread.

JAKERS AWAYYYYYYYY- Smacks into a lamp post

It’s a nope. A big one. Even inadequate noped.

Just no.

I just wanna… Keep this Hulk here unpacks gigantic cardboard box… With a box made of steel inside, with another box made of damascus steel inside, which opens revealing 5 Jabbies and 5 Hulks. Oh, it was more than a Hulk. Even better! It’s for safety reasons and because I wouldn’t accept this even as a standalone mod.

I have two words: Holy shit.

HOW DID THIS IDEA COME TO MIND?!

[quote=“wilson7755, post:68, topic:7983”]I have two words: Holy shit.

HOW DID THIS IDEA COME TO MIND?![/quote]
I don’t know, maybe too much japenese comic books?

And yet, its good to hear that CDDA won’t containe or become something like what I post at the top. I made this topic for quite an opposite reason to requesting, don’t want my little nephew play something so wrong when I first heard people talk about a game that can be eating someones sexual parts.
Sorry to be offence to everyone on top of this post. But I feel relief after hearing so much of objecting voice. That means people around here are indeed still sane and have a healthy way of thinking.

[quote=“saviliana, post:69, topic:7983”][quote=“wilson7755, post:68, topic:7983”]I have two words: Holy shit.

HOW DID THIS IDEA COME TO MIND?![/quote]
I don’t know, maybe too much japenese comic books?

And yet, its good to hear that CDDA won’t containe or become something like what I post at the top. I made this topic for quite an opposite reason to requesting, don’t want my little nephew play something so wrong when I first heard people talk about a game that can be eating someones sexual parts.
Sorry to be offence to everyone on top of this post. But I feel relief after hearing so much of objecting voice. That means people around here are indeed still sane and have a healthy way of thinking.[/quote]
This was me when I first saw this thread

I like to read manga.

I think you like Rebornica, wilson. But yeah. Wat.

[quote=“saviliana, post:53, topic:7983”]As in term of unwilling, I’d try to say its not going to about rape, just unwilling stopped by something (Maybe a locked doorway, NPC/s with small light weapon pointing at you, forcing you to talk to them allow robbing food/med/money or paid in sexual way. Just like a robby but allow to choose what to pay for. ), then you can fend off yourself by knee them or shoot them or whatever you like.
Just like kicking away a small humping dog (They will be just keep humping, until you allow them to do more.), but in for mostly everything in the game world but zombie.

Would this be sounding more acceptable?[/quote]

This needs to get closed.

What made you think that?

I forgot the sarcasm factor, haha.

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink you like Rebornica.

But yeah, Reb is awesome.

YE HIGH-FIVE HIVE-FIVES

HIGH-FIVES

It’s not like derailing this thread was bad after all.

Nope.

Last thing we need is faux news or some other news show/site spot-lighting this game and lighting its ass on fire from feminists and who the hell knows who else because a few people wanted rape and torture.

[quote=“Pieroh, post:79, topic:7983”]Nope.

Last thing we need is faux news or some other news show/site spot-lighting this game and lighting its ass on fire from feminists and who the hell knows who else because a few people wanted rape and torture.[/quote]

Implying that only feminists get angry about rape.