Sneaking

Kitchen timers are a neat trick to try. Concept of sneaking is great if we could use items for distracting mobs.

Automated timed squibs/player triggered : fire crackers or mp3 player+speakers

indirect action items like wind chimes. Unlocked open doors can blow open/closed

1 Like

Been raiding a lot of labs. A trick I learned to get rid of security bots when you have a Finale like Weapon/CBM storage is to hide behind the glass and let them deplete their ammo firing at you. I just went through a particularly tense moment of having to try and sneak around the Security Bots, which isnā€™t easy when you have only 3,000 power to work with your Cloaking System.

Also, breaking into the Finale Room with the Sonic Resonator was not one of my brighter momentsā€¦

Iā€™d opt more for encumbrance being a factor over weight.

A sneaking movement type would help. I also once read a novel where the protagonist was a thief and he had shoes with especially thick rubber soles that helped him move quietly.

Thrown objects should create noise when they land as well, even if they arenā€™t particularly loud it would be something.

This is really all I have to add. I also skimmed through most of this thread so I may have missed something important.

1 Like