Side bar flicker

Luckily I have a friend that showed me how to change the sidebar back to what it roughly used to be, why it changed I haven’t the faintest idea. But it’s flickering with every single screen update. I urned off the force redraw option which stopped the whole screen from doing it but the side bar still does it. What can I do to fix it?

And what god awful things have happened to the side bar in the few months I haven’t updated? It was fine before now

I mean really

1 Like

Whew that looks really annoying holy. Haven’t run into anything like that myself.

1 Like

I play on curses and when I scroll through the list of nearby items it vanishes entirely. Makes it really hard to scroll to a specific item since I have to scroll, stop, look where I am relative to the target, then repeat until I get to the right entry.
The way it likes to open some panels on the opposite side of the screen now sucks, too. And while I’m bitching, the vehicle cursor is offset way to the right of my vehicle.
Almost makes me happy that I don’t have time to really sit down and play lately. Hopefully this will get sorted by the time my IRL settles down and I have the time again.

Flickering is so annoying that it makes it almost unplayable. Good thing I’m not epileptic.There is also offset, when adding zones to faction camp.

I’m also playing with the ASCII ncurses non-tiles version, and this is driving me nuts. The display showing where the player is needs to stay static. As it currently is, as you scroll thru the list of nearby items, the display jumps all over the place and is very jarring. I’m trying to determine and remember where an item is, but when I close the list the map jerks again and I lose sight of the square I wanted to go to.

Please for the love of all that is sacred, someone fix this :slight_smile: