SD cards

so i read in the latest experimental features post that sd cards can hold useable information. i can’t for the life of me figure out how to use that information. what do i plug the sd cards in to?

SD cards can be used in the following:
E-Ink Tablet PC
Camera
Camera Pro

SD cards come in several flavors:
Regular SD cards
Clean SD cards are just that.
Encrypted SD cards occasionally appear when attempting to download from a regular SD card.
Science SD cards require more computer skill to decrypt.

SD cards can carry things like photos, music, and recipes.
Whenever you download or decrypt an SD card it becomes clean.

After taking pictures of enemies with a camera, you can upload them onto an empty SD card and transfer it to your tablet. So far its only use is compiling a monster collection.

awesome thanks!

Take that you… you Eyebot! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Blaze, post:2, topic:7308”]SD cards can be used in the following:
E-Ink Tablet PC
Camera
Camera Pro

SD cards come in several flavors:
Regular SD cards
Clean SD cards are just that.
Encrypted SD cards occasionally appear when attempting to download from a regular SD card.
Science SD cards require more computer skill to decrypt.

SD cards can carry things like photos, music, and recipes.
Whenever you download or decrypt an SD card it becomes clean.

After taking pictures of enemies with a camera, you can upload them onto an empty SD card and transfer it to your tablet. So far its only use is compiling a monster collection.[/quote]

Gotta catch 'em all!

1 Like

Has anyone gotten something good downloading SD cards? All I’ve found are some old family photos and a recipe for curry.

Alpha mutagen recipe.

Yeah, Science SD cards can have crap, or pretty good stuff. And it’s not like you’re gonna run out of room on the tablet, so you may as well process 'em.

Only things I’ve ever found recipes for were things you literally start with the recipes for.