!science!

Indeed. Pennies are one thing, but screwdrivers or even screws can still mess you up really badly.

Dropped a diskette wrapping (y’know, the metal shielding) off a half-a-dozen story building.
It went IN the moist ground… So be cautioned. :stuck_out_tongue:

I threw a floppy disk at my neighbors and it hit one in the eye, causing blindness and some minute brain damage.

Teach him to try and steal children in MY neighborhood.

…and you can still kill a few with a paper wrapper, but you CAN’T unwield a NONE!
Got it? Huh? :smiley:

Floppy Disk Launcher [size=6pt]tm[/size] Brought to you by Dwarven Science Industrial. Remember, if it exists. Dwarves have weaponized it.

Hold “alt”
0-1-5-3
Release “alt”

How much vehicle mass does it take to gib a Hulk?

Heh, Reminds me of this,

I lol’ed so hard! Ahhh DF adventure mode, always fun and funny!

Hold “alt”
0-1-5-3
Release “alt”

How much vehicle mass does it take to gib a Hulk?[/quote]

gib’d at 700dmg with >2000kg mass. havent tested lower

Barb wire seems to be quiet effective, I first learned this trick when I stumbled upon a farm. Build 4 boxes of barb wire with a single walking path in the middle, kite zombies from town into it and they will kill them self on the barb wire.

keep in mind i have no idea if you can build barb wire but if you can this will work.

[quote=“dakenho, post:49, topic:1276”]Barb wire seems to be quiet effective, I first learned this trick when I stumbled upon a farm. Build 4 boxes of barb wire with a single walking path in the middle, kite zombies from town into it and they will kill them self on the barb wire.

keep in mind i have no idea if you can build barb wire but if you can this will work.[/quote]

You can do pretty much the same thing in stores and military surpluses with wrecked displays. I wouldn’t like to use it with a large crowd, but you can just run from one end of the store to another while they slice their feet apart. then easily finish them off whenever you want.