Reproduceable crash 3f7a687 windows xp when picking up FTK93 fusion gun

Attempting to pick up an FTK 93 fusion gun, either from a lab finale, or from a vehicle in 2044 is crashing immediately.

[edit] I can debug myself a fusion gun, but trying to move also causes an immediate crash.[/edit]

Appears fixed in latest experimental; probably a JSON issue. Let us know if it recurs, please.

I can start a new game, but my save looks to be hosed by whatever it is. it was crashing in the item::weight() const function around where ammo weight would be calculated if that helps.

probably a JSON issue
makes sense.

[quote=“Nathan_, post:3, topic:7294”]I can start a new game, but my save looks to be hosed by whatever it is. it was crashing in the item::weight() const function around where ammo weight would be calculated if that helps.

probably a JSON issue
makes sense.[/quote]

Huh. May as well post the save, if you’ve got it. Probably worth a look.

here is the save: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=85183482251310018809.
you start right next to the gun in question.

update: I fixed it by dropping all of my artifacts, and then picking up the gun. I edited a charge into the gun in the vehicle at the lab entrance, that had to be changed by editting the map file back to zero to do this with that one. putting the artifacts back on had no effect at that point towards causing a crash.