Repairing Bionics

I wouldn’t mind an increase to the amount of botching if the botched stuff could be fixed. You know, like how mutating yourself can be a frustrating and ‘one step forward two steps back’ sort of affair, especially with stock mutagen, but at the same time you can remove detrimental mutations by cooking up some purifier, should you decide they aren’t worth it. Likewise, I’d like the option to remove the less useful implants once the bionics screen becomes too cluttered to use. I know I’ve dumped a couple of characters already because I got pretty decent with them, installed some implants, and then found that those implants sucked and had no way to remove them from my list. Does the implant screen still screw up if you install a shopping trolley full of CBMs? I know it used to run out of letters, and some listings would end up offscreen…

I think if you root around in the files there’s an option to manually assign letters to CBMs. And yes, I think if there were a way to at the very least remove malfunctioning CBMs they would be much improved. Otherwise it just encourages savescumming so you never screw up an installation ever.

It could still hypothetically happen, but we’ve fixed most of the bugs so it shouldn’t happen till you hit like 100 or so bionics.