Relic? what do they do? help?

leave one out in acid rain and find out.

1 Like

I love how the discussion came down to an experiment as funky as putting a holy relic in the acid rain
Sweet Cataclysm making us all insane

hey, i wanna know what happens too!

My character currently has one. The next acid rainfall to roll around I’ll let ya know.

EDIT: Not resistant to acid.

[quote=“Grandpuh Ty, post:24, topic:4473”]My character currently has one. The next acid rainfall to roll around I’ll let ya know.

EDIT: Not resistant to acid.[/quote]

Goddamnit, then it if functionally useless.

Although, this does bring up one of Cata’s best features; no matter how useless something may be, you can STILL bean a zombie over the head with it.

Just like religious artifacts IRL! Love this game’s dedication to being as realistic as possible.

I found a ‘holy symbol’ mysteriously by a circle of stones out in the middle of a forest. I thought for sure this must be what that npc i met randomly in a cabin mustve been talking about, so despite having to do some serious backtracking i made my way back to the cabin to bring it to her.

When she didnt seem to accept it as a holy item or relic i got angry an threw it at her fot being so ungrateful. She didnt appreciate that and our tenuous truce came to a sudden end… as did I.

That’s an eight year old thread you just necro’ed. But it was funny, and I don’t remember it, so I guess that’s alright by me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Man I just got transported back to the past, what a weird feeling seeing old forum posters again.