Rehabilitating A Light Tank

Using vehicles as a ram is underwhelming. Like, current vehicle, which is pretty much the same kind of vehicle I always build, is a 5x15-ish behemoth. Heavy duty frames on everything, dual V12 engines (got enough mechanics skill to make it triple V12, though I’m pondering if triple diesel would be better since diesel is craftable), milspec plating on all parts, treads and roller drums, heavy duty roof where it can be placed… basically as heavy as a main battle tank, but still not enough.

It can plow through one or two map tiles of trees, before needing repairs, and even then there’s a chance that one part will get destroyed.

One time it sped through a few boulders and mostly shrubs, and then rammed through several bloated zombies and somehow the heavy duty frame holding one of the roller drums got destroyed.

Well, vehicles make effective rams against zombies at least. Rosalie with Driving 1 in a random sedan I was able to jump start was able to kill around fifty of the fuckers just by essentially inefficiently doing doughnuts in a hotel parking lot, including a brute, a hulk, several toughs, a necromancer, and a master.

Speaking of driving skill. It is pretty dang hard to kill a specific individual at least with a rifle while driving. Because I didn’t believe the bandit bulldozer would be able to get out of the blast radius in time if I tried to run a grenadier zombie over I opted to try and shoot it with my tricked out laser carbine. I was more capable of hitting his man hacks than I was the granadier himself.