Refilling gas tanks, 24 hours time

Refilling gas tanks with multiple gasoline containers:
Imagine this: I have a motorcycle without fuel and 5 plastic bottles of gasoline. I want to refuel my motorcycle with the plastic bottles of gasoline. However, after refilling the gasoline tank with the first plastic bottle, the game tells me I need gasoline to continue refueling my motorcycle. I check my inventory and see I still have 4 plastic bottles of gasoline. Then I try to refuel my motorcycle again. I use one plastic bottle of gasoline and the game tells me I need gasoline to continue refueling my motorcycle. I chek my inventory and I see I still have 3 plastic bottles. (…)

Check it by yourselves, try refueling this motorcycle with my gasoline bottles (05 January build):
http://www.4shared.com/rar/36W_y3Sf/save_2.html?
[hr]24 hours time display problem:
If you enable 24 hours time display in the options menu (BTW, good job changing the way we interact with the options menu), you’ll see this:

That’s it. I hope you have as much fun fixing them as I had experiencing them.

The first issue is an old one, not sure about a fix on that, but it’s known :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll look into the time issue.

[quote=“The Darkling Wolf, post:2, topic:72”]The first issue is an old one, not sure about a fix on that, but it’s known :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll look into the time issue.[/quote]Don’t forget to add it to the known bugs list.

I really need to remember to use that thing :stuck_out_tongue:

technically speaking, military time has no colons, and the entire DTG (date time group) that has everything from minute to year has nothing in it other than numbers.