Prepper, New class

Doomsday Prepper
Cost:5 points
Starting Gear: Flashlight, Lighter, Mre Beef and Veg, ect.-open for suggestions

“You prepared your whole life for this moment, people thought you were nuts…Its the end of the world…Now what?!?”

Starts with Chemical imbalance or mood swings, maybe an addiction of somesort since they are a unstable nut that prepared for the end of the world.

Open for suggestions

would have to start with a wide variety of skills for such a high point cost and crappy items. maybe levels in survival, trapping, firearms, and cooking?

[quote=“vache, post:2, topic:3978”]would have to start with a wide variety of skills for such a high point cost and crappy items. maybe levels in survival, trapping, firearms, and cooking?[/quote]This is good, Survival being the most prominent possibly. But I want it to have some challengeing drawbacks too, since they do have a few screws loose. Great suggestion, Thanks

…So survivalist with a different gear loadout then?

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:4, topic:3978”]…So survivalist with a different gear loadout then?[/quote]Yes like the Survivalist but on a more extreme note

[size=8pt]Here is a quick write up of your proposed profession in case anyone would like to use it. Since there was not much information provided to go on, I just added whatever I could think of. Feel free to use it as a base template and alter it if you would like.[/size]

{ "type": "profession", "ident": "doom_prepper", "name": "Doomsday Prepper", "description": "You have prepared your entire adult life for this moment. People thought you were nuts, that is, until the world ended.", "points": 5, "skills": [ { "name": "gun", "level": 1 }, { "name": "melee", "level": 1 }, { "name": "fabrication", "level": 1 }, { "name": "survival", "level": 1 } ], "items": [ "mask_gas", "tank_top", "gloves_fingerless", "jeans", "boots", "backpack", "nailbat" ], "addictions": [ { "intensity": 20, "type": "amphetamine" } ] }

[quote=“Anonymous, post:6, topic:3978”][size=8pt]Here is a quick write up of your proposed profession in case anyone would like to use it. Since there was not much information provided to go on, I just added whatever I could think of. Feel free to use it as a base template and alter it if you would like.[/size]

{ "type": "profession", "ident": "doom_prepper", "name": "Doomsday Prepper", "description": "You have prepared your entire adult life for this moment. People thought you were nuts, that is, until the world ended.", "points": 5, "skills": [ { "name": "gun", "level": 1 }, { "name": "melee", "level": 1 }, { "name": "fabrication", "level": 1 }, { "name": "survival", "level": 1 } ], "items": [ "mask_gas", "tank_top", "gloves_fingerless", "jeans", "boots", "backpack", "nailbat" ], "addictions": [ { "intensity": 20, "type": "amphetamine" } ] }[/quote]Excellent!