NPC situation?

Mmm…troublesome. Because by the time I can afford to sustain two people I probably really don’t need that other one.

It seems like passive regeneration (slow yet proportional to the time passing in total) would be an effective solution. Not sure how it’d work when a chunk gets unloaded however.

Something to add to the laundry list of suggestions for later, I suppose.

[quote=“Wally-kun, post:41, topic:7556”]Mmm…troublesome. Because by the time I can afford to sustain two people I probably really don’t need that other one.[/quote]Yeah same here, but it’s mostly just for roleplaying for me; I’d like to gather together a group of survivors into a survivalist compound and restart humanity.

I generally think a human beeing should be healing over time all the time… though we have accelerated healing in cata and such… so maybe the blob stops workign when your awake? :smiley:

Realy now if we implement constant healing rates(slower when awake compared to sleeping) we can perhaps just slap that awake regen on top of your trusty friend.

You and me both. It’s a bummer that the few survivors who I do coerce into accompanying me on my quest to find a Refugee Center, they all end up with Darwin Awards.

I did mean first aid kits, and I always use NPC’s as distractions in hairy situations, so they can be useful to keep around.