Nomad trait

the idea behind this one is that I have played numerous toons where I said at the beginning that I wouldn’t stay in one place for more than 1 season, or that I wouldn’t sleep in the same building twice, etc, but then I just never end up sticking to that, and I would guess other people have tried to be strict nomads and had trouble with it as well.

my proposal is some kind of trait like:

Nomad/gypsy- you traveled a lot as a child and as a result despise being in the same place for too long. moral penalty when sleeping in the same map tile more than 3 nights in a row and a moral bonus for exploring new places.

1 Like

Sounds interesting and reasonable to implement, I like it.
I can see the messages now, “You’re tired of this place already”, “You need to go somewhere new”, “if you stay here much longer, THEY might find you” :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:2, topic:9084”]Sounds interesting and reasonable to implement, I like it.
I can see the messages now, “You’re tired of this place already”, “You need to go somewhere new”, “if you stay here much longer, THEY might find you” :D[/quote]

Agreed completely :slight_smile:

This sounds very cool.

Snap, unanimous liking so far. that’s a first for me :slight_smile:

We could also have the flip of this; “Homebody: You gain morale bonuses for spending long periods of time in the same map tile, and penalties for exploring too much.”

1 Like

yup

1 Like