Noise making

The howler mutation has made me notice a few things, it can be useful. Be it to luring smoker zombies somewhere, or just luring a bunch of zombies to an ambush point to be killed, noise can be used strategically.

So why not the ability to shout on command? A button that lets you character yell or make some other loud noise to attract zombies to a location, becoming a howl when you’ve gotten the howler mutation?

I was thinking of something similar but instead of shouting, I was thinking whistling. Which got me thinking about making an actual metal whistle. Kinda like the dog whistle but anything can hear it. Something to get the zed’s attention without having to use batteries.

One or the other, although I’d personally prefer shouting, since that doesn’t require me to carry around yet another item of dubious usefulness.

I think (I’m not sure) that someone is currently working to implement web-walker as an on/off toggle? Mayhaps work a mutations screen similar to the bionics screen that handles mutations or other “natural” abilities?

It’s on the suggestion list, though nobody has gotten around to it yet.

That said, I’m not sure what mutation toggle ability has to do with this post.

It’s on the suggestion list, though nobody has gotten around to it yet.

That said, I’m not sure what mutation toggle ability has to do with this post.[/quote]
Merged system for “natural abilities” someone mentioned whistling, being able to howl on command would fall into the same territory right?

Making a new screen isn’t on my priority list ATM.

That said, yeah, I specifically cited the sound-making abilities as things that would work well On-Demand.

Web generation, Insect Wings, Tails (hold ready for Every Swing, but burn nutrition/fatigue to do so), even Vomiting seem like things one might want to activate or on/off as needed.