My character is never tired O.o

when the night come my character is never able to sleep, the only way to make him tired is study books
is this normal? even if i run all the day around he will never get tired!
is this a bug or i’m missing something?

It depends on what time you’re sleeping. Like say you sleep at 12 am, you will be fine all day*.

*Does not apply to real life

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:2, topic:6442”]It depends on what time you’re sleeping. Like say you sleep at 12 am, you will be fine all day*.

Does not apply to real life[/quote]
True

*Unless you either consume copious amounts of caffeine, or are generally hyperactive.

Are you consuming things like caffeine? Currently the game doesn’t have a tired/sleepy feeling split, so things like caffeine actually make you less tired physically instead of just mentally.

Are you consuming things like caffeine? Currently the game doesn't have a tired/sleepy feeling split, so things like caffeine actually make you less tired physically instead of just mentally.
Oh yeah, that was quite fun times when i've been making my vehicle non-stop for a week without sleeping. I spent 3 packs of caffeine to that.

Figured this was the case back when I was town jumping, munching down all kinds of drugs. Stayed awake for well over a month. Only meth was able to put me to sleep. :stuck_out_tongue:

well, i usually drink energy drinks… i guess that could be the problem
btw i hope they fix this soon, it just doesn’t make sense XD