More Survivor Stuff (Mainly heavy stuff!) (updated 4/12/2021)

hey peeps

i am pawnis on the discord, and i like heavy things.

what this mod includes so far:

more survivor armor
high-quality survivor guns (high cost high reward)
high-quality survivor melees
four balanced but cool, satisfaction-intended martial arts

everything inside this mod has been, is and will be at least a little balanced. martial arts sure as hell are gonna be extravagant though

supercool

soon to come:

more guns
more gun mods
more melee weaponry

6 Likes

Thanks for your efforts. You should get this added to the launcher. Submit a new issue at the launcher repository. See https://github.com/remyroy/CDDA-Game-Launcher/issues/388 as an example.

This guy has cool inventions that are definitely launchers.

i have an issue with this mod. it always send me an error message when i try to play with this
edit : i’m on experimental

well considering the last time his stuff was updated was close to 8 months ago… you would be having problems with it.

yep, i lost steam after that crappy nested containers stuff, also i think im supposed to be banned from here

anyway it works best if you go back a few commits (before i started trying to convert for nested containers) then play on the last build before it. i wanna say it’s 10614 but i don’t remember exactly.

otherwise this mod isn’t that complicated so updating it is probably not too difficult, if anyone wants to do it i won’t say no even if spite tempts me to.

i have updated this mod so it works, recipes have proficiencies etc. the rail rifle is busted but works ultimately i guess. no quality assurance but it runs and the martial arts work so i’m a happy man

2 Likes

lots of tweaks, but more importantly: new martial art for those that feel that 1h bashing weapons dont get enough love. use with shield for coolest results

Another martial art? hell yeah! Love the arts you’ve come up with, especially sledge-fu!