More armore types

i have bin playing and i had kelvar,ceramic,steel armore types but there litel choises so heres armore types for the MBR vest and other armores.

http://www.fibretech.com/products_fibrecore.htm this is fibrecore

MBR(tungsten plating) bash=80 cut=60 weight=45.0 lbs [rareti=rare]

MBR(copper plating) bash=50 cut=40 weight=35.0 lbs [rareti=uncommen]

MBR(titanium plating) bash=85 cut=75 weight=40.0 lbs [rareti=rare]

MBR(fibrecore) bash=70 cut=65 weight= 25.0 lbs [rareti=uncommen]

MBR(Industry dimoned shell) bash=95 cut=90 weight=65.5 lbs [rareti=very rare]

[glow=red,2,300]power armore[/glow]

Medical Power Armore=a high tech power armore that moniturs your health,if your health is low or in near death the suit will use a loded jet injecter and heals you.
protection=bash=70 cut=80

Tesla Power Armour(jakers
This power armour has been modified up by painting it white and plating it with superalloy to make it immune to electricity. The resistance is so high electricity actually powers up your bionic power levels whilst wearing this. Also, it is much more protective than standard power armour. Protection: Bash - 80 Cut - 90 Encumberance - 4 Storage - 8

Packmule Power Armour(jakers)
This suit of power armour has been made more suitable for long-term use with the addition of plated pouches and storage compartments located onto the power armour. This makes it more encumbering to wear but offers a good amount of storage.
Protection: Bash - 70 Cut - 80 Encumberance - 5 Storage - 72

H4ZM4T-III Power Armour(jakers)
This suit of power armour has been created for going into extremely highly radiated areas. It’s environmental protection is unmatched, and it can tolerate very large amounts of heat. Rumours say that it can even be exposed inside lava for a few seconds without serious damage, but it would still be dangerously hot for the person inside. Protection: Bash: 70 Cut: 80 [Twice as much environmental protection than normal power armour.] Storage: 8

NCPA-MARK-IV(Nano Carbon Power Armor)
A high tech power armor made out of multiple metals and substanses making it very heavy and inmune to radiation and has a TEMP.control unint to stand in the hotest,and coldest invaroments,but it must be powerd with a Advans-UPS for all thes mechanics to work and there ar alots of upgrades for the power armore to make it more sutible to the user
protection=bash=90 cut=90

[glow=red,2,300]othere[/glow]

elite militari jacket=a jacket that elite soilders used made out of fibrecore it dosent overcumber you as mush and its very mobil.
protection=bash=25 cut=30

elite militari pants=a pair of pants for elite rankt soldier used only made out of fibrecore and fells that you ar wering nothing because of is weight and its very mobil.
protection=bash=20 cut=35

elite berat=a berat used bi elit soldiers that reprisents there rank with a small golden shield on the front tu show oder soldiers what thei have bin trew.
protection=bash=2 cut=6

that all i culd come up with but if you have any idea write it down

I took the liberty of fixing some spelling and interpunction.
The glow doesn’t seem to work in spoiler tags.

[spoiler=grammar]I have been playing and i had kelvar, ceramic, steel armor types but there little choices so here’s armor types for the MBR vest and other armours.

http://www.fibretech.com/products_fibrecore.htm this is fibrecore

MBR(tungsten plating) bash:80 cut:60 weight:45.0 lbs [rarity=rare]

MBR(copper plating) bash:60 cut:40 weight:35.0 lbs [rarity=uncommon]

MBR(titanium plating) bash:85 cut:75 weight:40.0 lbs [rarity=rare]

MBR(fibercore) bash:70 cut:65 weight:25.0 lbs [rarity=uncommon]

MBR(Industrial diamond shell) bash:95 cut:90 weight:65.5 lbs [rarity=very rare]

[glow=red,2,300]power armour[/glow]

Medical Power armour=a high tech power armour that monitors your health, if your health is low or in near death the suit will use a loaded jet injector and heals you.

protection= bash:70 cut:80

[glow=red,2,300]other[/glow]

Elite military jacket=a jacket that elite soldiers used made out of fibercore it doesn’t encumber you as much and its very mobile.
protection= bash:25 cut:30

Elite military pants=a pair of pants for elite ranked soldier used only made out of fibercore and feels that you are wearing nothing because of is weight and its very mobile.
protection= bash:20 cut:35

Elite beret=a beret used bi elite soldiers that represents their rank with a small golden shield on the front to show other soldiers what they have been trough.
protection=bash:2 cut:6

That all i could come up with but if you have any ideas write it down[/spoiler]
EDIT: glow is working properly now. Thanks Ninja.

Adrian, you’re putting spaces in the numbers of the glow tags, thus why they won’t work.

And I kinda like these. Copper would be a good substitute for my empty one…

But the protection seems too high.

The power armour idea seems cool. Seeing as there’s a power armour interface I think there should be more power armour added to the game - but perhaps you could customise it up a little bit into something more badass/useful?

Tesla Power Armour
This power armour has been modified up by painting it white and plating it with superalloy to make it immune to electricity. The resistance is so high electricity actually powers up your bionic power levels whilst wearing this. Also, it is much more protective than standard power armour. Protection: Bash - 80 Cut - 90 Encumberance - 4 Storage - 8

Packmule Power Armour
This suit of power armour has been made more suitable for long-term use with the addition of plated pouches and storage compartments located onto the power armour. This makes it more encumbering to wear but offers a good amount of storage.
Protection: Bash - 70 Cut - 80 Encumberance - 5 Storage - 72

H4ZM4T-III Power Armour
This suit of power armour has been created for going into extremely highly radiated areas. It’s environmental protection is unmatched, and it can tolerate very large amounts of heat. Rumours say that it can even be exposed inside lava for a few seconds without serious damage, but it would still be dangerously hot for the person inside. Protection: Bash: 70 Cut: 80 [Twice as much environmental protection than normal power armour.] Storage: 8

Also, to help with you’re English grammar, don’t put an ‘e’ after everything that ends with an ‘r’.

For example armore armor [I spell it ‘armour’ as that is the English way of doing it, but the American way is better IMO.] And othere other.

i have bin playing fallout 1,2,3,NV so im going to add more is that i went to a 2 star hangover last night so yea…but thanks for the grama correction