MORALITY! Elderly and infant zombies :)

Neat. Imagine pregnant zombies throwing misshapen fetuses and zombie infants at you and granny zombies ramming at you in high speed in their wheelchairs. Cool.

Zombie infants could be just like Blood Sacrifices in that they don’t paralyze you with fear but give you a moral penalty if you don’t avoid looking at them. They can’t fight back or move at all.

Pulping is less an additional few hits and more the “meat suit” scene from Walking Dead. It’s extensively crushing, smashing, or otherwise mangling the corpse until it’s unrecognizeable. It requires you to mangle the body in such a way that in the modern world it would be considered a “gristly murder” or similar. If I were approaching it from a strictly “realistic” sense, I’d have a morale penalty for butchering or pulping any human or formerly human corpse, and I’ll reconsider it when we do have a system for getting used to things.
tl;dr pulping is not just crushing the skull or piercing the heart, it’s literally beating the body to a bloody pulp. Maybe we should change the message to say that, could be clearer.
side note: I think pregnant zombies is a step too far.