Missing buildings

I’m trying to make a firefighter and whenever i create a character the debug says…

“DEBUG: Could not find starting overmap terrain fire_station”

So i made a few more worlds and it did the same thing, there aren’t even any buildings. I then made a clean install, and still it isn’t fixed. I only have this problem with the firefighter. Any way to fix this?

The way i understand it the world is procedurally generated, The chances there would be a firestation in the ‘small’ chunk that gets created when you create a new world are apparently slim.
But worry not, merely playing a little in it ( Or especally finding a road map of some sort ) Will make sure you’ve an abundant amount of any structure in your world.

Thanks for the quick reply, annoying that it happens though.

[quote=“joxer, post:2, topic:9774”]The way i understand it the world is procedurally generated, The chances there would be a firestation in the ‘small’ chunk that gets created when you create a new world are apparently slim.
But worry not, merely playing a little in it ( Or especally finding a road map of some sort ) Will make sure you’ve an abundant amount of any structure in your world.[/quote]

Need a conditional that generates more world when this happens.

If you’re generating worlds with the dino mod activated you will miss out on some structures, namely fire stations, jewelry stores and museums which are really obvious. other structures might also be left out.