So I usually go up in experimental versions once a day and as a safety measure I always create a back up of my original folder before overwriting with the newest experimental cause i figure things will go wrong once and a while if I keep the same save. Today, however, I tried to do this and was actually given a status bar stating that it would copy 3.8gb…
After rifling through the files, i have traced pretty much all of that size to the debug.log file in the config folder. The version I am currently using is fa75487 using a save that was first started a couple weeks ago (dont remember the version but started around build 1920). I have static spawns off, which I am aware dynamic is having some issues right now, but this is the first time I have seen such a massive debug file so I am not sure if it is related to that or any of the other current issues. The last version I was using prior to this one was 7852a7e and it only had a 540kb debug.log. This leads me to believe it is something occurring in the more recent experiementals.
I will back up my cata folder as normal and keep the massive 3.7gb debug.log around in case further info is needed for a little bit, but I do not know how I can effectively open such a massive text file without crashing the associated program.
Edit: I am using the windows tiles version btw… I can provide additional information upon request.