Magiclysm: A Total Fantasy Overhaul

How good would it be to have armour made from demon chitin and a helm made from a hollowed out adult demon spiders head with precious stones (maybe enchanted?) replacing the eyes…

Do those plans include armour? cos that would pretty cool.

Yeah, I get that; you’re not in charge of Blazemod. If I really need to, that’s a simple json edit I could do on my own. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.

yeah, the first time i killed some demons spiders, i thought i could craft some cool red chitin armor, like a heavy version of the one from the base mod

3 Likes

is there a way to erase learned spells?, i got the might spell, that is better than the ogre spell, so i want to delete the second one to reduce the clutter on the spell UI

2 Likes

I think not but it would be really cool, function like this should be added to the debug menu

Does anyone knows in which github can i make an issue for magiclysm? (i recall korgent saying it wasnt on the magiclysm one anymore, but to lazy to search tbh) i think mana beam is bugged, since it doesnt damage all the enemies on its path, only the one selected by the crosshair.

make issues on the main repo https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues

1 Like

Dont know if this has been brought up, are the various mana traits meant to function as mutations? I have unstable genetics and they keep changing through it. The issue is it sometimes downgrades them, and I dont know if thats intended, they’re only supposed to improve, or if they’re supposed to remain static

You can pick them up through mutagens (including the negative ones) so I’d assume so.

I’ve been doing another run with your mod Korg and I have to say it’s come a long way since the last time I did a run :+1:

Also I wasn’t intending to do much unarmed this run but you might of convinced me otherwise, there is only so much awesome in one weapon I can withstand. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m hoping to hear of someone playing a run and raiding a dragon lair. Tell me your dragon experiences!

2 Likes

If I find one I’ll try, no promises how far I’ll get or how long it will take to prepare though, last time I ran into a young dragon on my other playthrough it nearly oneshot my character from range and that was the only one I ever saw. :cold_sweat:

For anyone that cares, Rycon Roleplays plans on doing a Magiclysm run through soon. Starting early next year though, as it’s close to the holidays right now and he’s busy doing all sorts of stuff.

1 Like

I assume black dragon lairs are in swamps? do they show up in the overmap?

yeah it’s an overmap special in a swamp. It’s hidden. You’ll know you’re nearby if you see lizardfolk.

Gotcha, time for an expedition

Its hidden but not so much, as you can see i lucked out, i bet those 4 swamp “F” are the lair, first im gonna gear up to ride the mansion and that magic shop, then, to the dragon lair :D!

looking forward to hearing about it

after a mad summoning rage (thanks to the arcana mod) and luckily i raided first the magic shop, i managed to clear the first level, those damn exploding puddings wrecked my gear, and those lizard hunters, luckly i got the phase door spell, so i casted and summoned all that i had. Still i felt that the hunters managed to get shots on the torso and head too easy.

Gonna try to clear it tomorrow