Lootable Minutes Mod

I’m getting this error:
DEBUG : Missing item definition: time_net_active

FUNCTION : const itype* Item_factory::find_template(const itype_id&) const
FILE : src/item_factory.cpp
LINE : 1148

It also turns any active temporal nets into a glitched item with a debug name, which does nothing. You’ll get the debug message every world load unless you delete the broken item.

I copied the entry for time_net_active out of the last version and the error is gone. It brings up the Forward/Backward menu when you activate instead of folding, but everything acts normally after that, since it’s using the new items.

edit: I don’t think the check for the presence of the temporal net is working. If I activate the temporal net and then drop it, I get a Minute every turn.

I did not make it backwards compatible, forgot about that.
I’m not entirely sure how to fix that, now that you’ve modified it yourself.

The easiest way would probably be to go into your save file and manually delete everything related to the mod, at which point it should work fine.
Mod adds three values to the player so you’d have to open up the .sav and delete the Timenet, TimenetCast, and TimenetRelease values, as well as getting rid of any time nets you have.

Sorry about that, it didn’t even occur to me that might become an issue.

I’ll try uninstalling everything like you say and see if the problems still present. It’ll have to wait til later though, headed to work now.